Looking for a glass divider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all.

I rented a Skybox for myself that gives me a 50 prim allowance for it. I can't edit the structure of the place, but i can rez stuff in.

Since the skyboxy is a large room, i wanted to get a bit creative and have a Glass Wall divider to create ''room'' in the place. 

I would like to know if anybody here knows of a good product for this solution or any creative low prim ideas that can make for a good visual and practical solution. 

It's hard to make convincing glass in SL, but you can fake it well enough that it doesn't look too goofy.  The simplest sort of "glass" is simply a prim with a Blank texture that has been set to 70% transparency or more.  I'm guessing that three quarters of the glass in SL is not more complicated than that.  You can make it a bit more realistic if you apply a streaky or pebbly texture (for an arty glass look) instead of a Blank one, and if you apply a small amount of glow (0.05 or less).  If you make a Normal texture that gives your streakiness some relief, that's nice too. You can also add a specular texture ( a blank one will do fine) and then set the glossiness and environmental reflectivity high enough to get some hint that the prim is shiny.  Tweak everything until you're either satisfied or too tired to care any more.

EDIT:  I sent you a sample piece of glass that I made this morning, so you can see one way of doing what I described above.  I don't know if that's the sort of appearance you had in mind, but you can mess with it until it looks right to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.