i have a premium account with a house but I would like to know if you can have more prim available

concett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

You could abandon your Linden home and buy land on the mainland. A same size plot would have the same prim allowance EXCEPT that with the Linden Home, the house itself does NOT count against your prim allowance. The first 512 sq meters does not have a monthly fee (you would have to purchase the plot however from the seller for a one time fee.) Now, you could pay a monthly fee for the right to own a bigger piece of land, and thus have more prims. All of this information is available from your account page. It will break down the monthly tier allowance. 

If you want to avoid paying real cash every month to Linden Labs, you could consider renting from another resident. This would mean you are paying in the in game currency, Lindens. You have many options here. You could rent a skybox (house in the sky), apartment, land, etc. The prices here are going to vary drastically. If you are strapped on cash, I suggest looking around at the real estate rental market. Off the top of my head, I can suggest Maven Homes. I liked that one and found the pricing good. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maven%20Isle/214/114/24

Something that I did was to get an alt account to ALSO have Premium. This gave me some extra Lindens coming in weekly. But more importantly I formed a group and combined my tier allowance. So, account one had 512 sq meters allowed tier free, and so did account 2. I put them in a group and deeded the allowance to the group and was able to buy a 1024 piece of land without paying a monthly fee. If you are on a budget, I would suggest finding the cheapest piece of land you can find (you can find price listings in your viewer and sort by how much Lindens they are per square meter). It doesn't matter if it's ugly as heck. Put a platform on the land and raise it to the sky or a skybox. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.