i can't seem to report the spam gesture local chat...how do i report it when people is numbers?

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I just read the other thread you started; I assumed you were being bumped and jostled about. 

This sounds like you were possibly in a Linden-owned sandbox where attacks like this are rife.  Unfortunately they just aren't supervised very well (they shouldn't have to be really; we're all supposed to be adults in Second Life).

When you log back in, change your start location to a different sim - Furball, Chalvez, Itress, Henshaw, all good empty waterland sims. That way you won't get logged out straightaway by the spammer's gestures getting to your avatar the moment you log back in.

You can attempt to submit an abuse report, before you get crashed, by clicking on "Help", and "report abuse", tick the box that says "include screenshot", and before you fill that in, use your world map to teleport out to one of the above empty sims, and complete the abuse report in peace, as Griffin says, using Governor Linden as the name of the abuser as you can't locate the name.  They can then send someone in to catch the aggressor and delete their account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.