Bounty for Outfit

Twixt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm offering a bounty for information that leads to a purchase of a dress of a very speific style. you see this style in school setting type of anime often but i do not have the time to go through the thousands of entries on the Marketplace to find one that fits the bill. 100L will be provided to the indiviual that provides the closest looking outfit to the sources and examples that i will provide. If your a little more adventors and think that you could just make one strait out for me thats also an option and i'm willing to pay quite a bit more for a custom one if you feel going in that direction might be eaiser.

The main aspect of it is the underbust cut with a differnt undershirt and straps to keep the skirt up i have two main links for examples. this frist one is from Madoka Magica that i found to be very silimar to what i'm looking for.

http://img7.anidb.net/pics/anime/60590.jpg

This second link is like dead on for what i want exactly. But a warning this image is very NSFW open at your own risk prefably while no one else is looking over you sholder... http://blog-imgs-37-origin.fc2.com/z/i/p/zipdeyaruolog31/zipyaru-20100102-13-00039.jpg  ...i warned you.the Main thing with this second one is the blue dress that is all one piece and reaches up to right under the bust and then two straps help keep the rest of it up, there also appears to be a bow on the back but this is just extra and not essential. the poofy sleeve undershirt and the bow on the front though are key along with the long blue under bust skirt. the stocking aren't needed because there easy enough to find on the market through searches.

If you need more information or either of these images doesn't show please reply with questions. I might also be willing to tip for just imformation on this style like the name of if and whatnot because i'm not completely sure on all the details

Thanks for taking the time to look over my request and any information provided will be greatly appericated.

Many thanks,

Twixt

Hi! Sadly I can't get to those pictures either.

However there are a good few spots I can recommend for this style of clothing!

Netsui Kyogo

Bare Rose

HaxWorx

If you can get a picture to show up (either via this thread or in-world) I don't mind taking a look for something a little more exact.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for getting the pictures to work!

Bare Rose would still be somewhat promising, but they do have a lot of items to sift through. ^^

There are plenty of other places I'm sure, but without getting in-world it can be tough. I'll see if I can post in a couple of hours, after I've had time to consult my Landmarks Folder.

I think we have a Winner - Definitely spot on. Many thanks Freya I'll toss you the bounty next time I'm in the grid.

gonna still offer a second place on this one of 50L if any one else thinks they can one up freya.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.