DD No Listing Update Ability?

Ancient1 Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I pushed over to the direct delivery folders, 30 boxes from my MagicBox and took the MagicBoxes back into inventory. Then I spent most of today in my inventory fixing up new folders without the individual boxes, but each of the 30 new folders has the contents of a box with all new notecards and landmarks. I pushed over the 30 folders to direct delivery which are now in the Unassociated inventory. Both the box and the folder push to DD maintained the same folder names. There are two menu choices on the pull down in Unassociated and that is to create new listing or delete.

Is this true, that there is no way to update a previous listing without creating an all new listing from scratch?

I have 30 items in Unassociated (which are folders with the former box contents), which are the same exact names as the current Listed products (which are single boxes), and the only way to update my current box listings is to create a new product with the new individual folders and delete the current box listing?

Is this true? If so, where do all the textures for the listings go?

You can update an existing listing, you need to go to the old listing and click the dropdown to Edit, and then ReAssociate the Item to the new one you just uploaded (when you click to reassociate it will pull up all the unassociated items). Unfortunately even with the same named folders, you have to manually associate the items.

The automatic association appears to only happen on the initial migration of products :(

You can also check out this link to a doc that Darrius Gothly wrote up a couple days ago:

http://www.dgp4sl.com/Updating_a_Direct_Delivery_Product_on_the_SL_Marketplace.pdf

Thank you for your assistance. I downloaded the PDF and read it, it was very helpful too. I tested one of the products and it seems to have updated to the folder contents, and removed the single box. Right now the system is taking 60-120 seconds to repond to each mouse click which is just too insufferable for me to manage. I will let my customers get the wrong notecards, product updates and landmarks until the system speeds up and I can manage to update the remaining 29 products. Again, thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.