No Workaround For "Removed Under Marketplace Guidelines"???

TaraSimone Sixpence

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LL Gotcha.jpg

A definite LL GOTCHA!

As I went through my listing i caught like 15 which had been removed for Incorrect Listing and 2 for not being in the right "maturity" category.

I ran my mouse over the links to the name and there is a link.

So I figure okay, go to the item, edit it, make sure the category is correct and that is that. Right? WRONG!

As you can see under "Actions" there is no ability to do anything. If you click on the link to the item, you land at the main marketplace page. Which means the item has been removed. OKAY. FINE. I made a mistake LL removed the item. Though what that mistake is was not too clear.

I cannot Delist the item, I cannot delete it, it does not show up in "Unlisted" or in "Unavailable" but it appears in my listings. In other words there is absolutely nothing I can do to fix the problem or even delete it. On top of that it is against TOS to delist and the list an item again.

So LL has in its infinite wisdom, left something up in my listing in pretty yellow or pink background, which I cannot fix, I cannot delete, I cannot touch. In other words there is NOTHING I CAN DO TO FIX THE WRONG CATEGORY OR THE MATURITY RATING OF SOME OF THE ITEMS.

You cannot even get to it from your own store. And it wont let you activate the item so you can change it. As it has been "removed" even though there is an active URL to the item, but you cannot get to it. 

So does anyone have some sort of solution to this? Or are these items destined to remain there in that list, without any ability to fix them?

You should still be able to edit the products i question.

The maturity issue is easy to fix. Put it in a higher maturity (M or A) and relist. 

The rest has most likely to do with being in the wrong category. Check the guidelines and move the products to a more appropriate location and relist. 

• Resident

Greetings!

If your product was previously unlisted from the Marketplace for a violation of the Marketplace Listing Guidelines and a new violation is found regarding the product, the product will be blocked and you will receive the messages in the image.

Please contact Customer Support through the Support Portal under Marketplace - Marketplace Listing Issues and a member of Customer Support will be happy to assist you further with understanding why your products were blocked, if necessary, and unblocking the products so that you can correct the issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Question kinda related to the thread....

Where do you find the message/screen again?  I mean when I logged on I saw the alert message/screen in my "Merchant Home" and I clicked on "Manage my Listings" and now I can't find that message again...  

Is there anyway to see that message/screen again, like on Random Sixpence's screen shot?

TY

• 3 months later...

Had same problem with an item and had same reply by LL, a long guideline text that I already know...
Just discover this blocked item, and who know since when is blocked, cause I was changing landmarks and just notice this yellow item in my inventory page ¬¬ 

As CommerceTeam Linden says item is blocked when was previously unlisted from the Marketplace for a violation of the Marketplace Listing Guidelines and a new violation is found regarding the product. But I had not notice that was unlisted before... So not sure what happened.

Would be easy to change item listed from mature to adult in case you think that's the right place. No way to know when LL removes something if you don't send a notice about it.
Just want to know how to list again the item in adult category, but no reply from LL apart from a premade text. I'm not paying for a machine reply when I have a problem once or twice a year.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.