Looking for merchants for marketplace village

SteveDecker1488304261

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cedarwood.jpg

Hello I just finished building a new market place village and have many little stores and lofts plus there is sort of an underground section with plenty of space.  

We know it is hard to get started so we are offering a special promotion pay one week and we give you the store of your choice for 2 months free!!.

This is a group land owned so before you can rez any objects you must join the group and then I will add you to vendor status to be able to rez . Now about the price afterwards to pay per week ,even at that you would fine the prices to be very cheep, from 100 lins per week max 300 lins per week for the lager space. This is a non profit program we just like to have events and we have fun and we even have a ballroom and any member who would like to host an event you may do so at will for free. We have a place for members can make donations for larger activities.

We are a relaxed and really are more than happy to listen to any good ideas to help promote the market place.

Please  anybody that is interested take the max 2 boots for now to allow other people have a pick thanks.

Cedarwood Village

Please fly around if you wish it is a large area and the teleports are not compete yet

People who have referral vendors place contact me direct thanks.

Any questions please contact me Steve  Decker

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oolamoo/64/209/77/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.