What's New in Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been a friend of SL for lots of years, but I've been MIA for a couple of those.  3.5 to be exact due to some unforeseen changes in RL.  So last week I got a wild hare (yeah the rabbit kind),  updated my viewer and ventured forth. I see that none of my landmarks are good anymore,     I see that the animations are vastly improved because avatars appear to be breathing...I ran right out and bought the crappiest AO I could have ended up with, but it comes with an amazing new hud.
I see sparkly water thanks to my amped up Toshiba.   I've heard tales of awesome sculpty hair that doesn't look like you're wearing a helmet or rez like a globe on your head...slowly.
What have I missed?  ***hmmm?***

MoxZ Mokeev wrote:

I've been a friend of SL for lots of years, but I've been MIA for a couple of those.  3.5 to be exact due to some unforeseen changes in RL.  So last week I got a wild hare (yeah the rabbit kind),  updated my viewer and ventured forth. I see that none of my landmarks are good anymore,     I see that the animations are vastly improved because avatars appear to be breathing...I ran right out and bought the crappiest AO I could have ended up with, but it comes with an amazing new hud.
I see sparkly water thanks to my amped up Toshiba.   I've heard tales of awesome sculpty hair that doesn't look like you're wearing a helmet or rez like a globe on your head...slowly.
What have I missed?  ***hmmm?***

MOXY!!!!! \o/

hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.