Problems to teleport

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! i have one problem.. i can't teleport to other land.. i check for network lag in Second life viewer and i saw that i have lag with Client and when i try to other land, i disconect all time. i created other account to see if is my problem account.. and with my new account i don't have problems. So in my main account i detach accessories, clear cache, clear history, install other viewers, restart router, then i tryed teleport and disconect again..

Please help me.. suggestions to solve the problem.. :) thanks!

yeah I'm getting this problem too, let me guess, you are also unable to see neighboring sims, and when you try to cross sims you crash too

I've done all you have as well as well as tried different viewers, different computers, different ISPs both cable and DSL connections, different routters, different settings on both my computer and my SL viewer, clearing my cache on my computer, clearing my cache on my viewer, and none of those work

EDIT, I forgot to mention that at one poiint I did fix the problem it was when I upgraded from Viewer 2 to Viewer 3, then I stopped crashing, but then when Viewer 3.0 upgraded to 3.2 it started crashing again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.