Permission To Film - 5 March 2011

Robert69 Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For machinima, you must have the consent of all Residents whose avatars or Second Life names are featured or recognizable in the machinima. This includes avatars who are featured in a shot, avatars whose names are legible, and avatars whose appearance is sufficiently distinctive that they are recognizable by members of the Second Life community. Consent is not required if an avatar is not recognizable and is merely part of a crowd scene or shown in a fleeting background.

Notecard giver message/texture displayed):

(Robert69 Little is filming the show, by staying here, your granting permission to be in film. Thank you!)

Robert69 was busted.. thats right..caught red handed filming Remy Farman at Oceanus Live Music Venue.. he had a notecard giver displayed (with the above message) at the stage and everything...they slapped the cuffs on him faster than a New York second too. ..stay tuned... as more details are reported I will keep you informed...but I'm pretty sure Robert69 may be sleeping on a slab of cold steel for a while. :)

Breaking news!!! Robert69 broke out of jail...he was last seen heading into SL armed with a camara.. please be on the lookout.... I repeat.. this man is armed with a camara...be very carefull.. this man is dangerous...he likes to film people having fun.

Robert69 has totally lost his mind.. he was nearly captured while filming Tayren Theas at Prim Economy Music Park.. but he managed to slip away... the last we've heard on his whereabouts he was seen filming...omg.. yes filming again at the Gregg Huet at Heaven on Earth show.. this man has gone crazy.. OMG.... please be careful.!

We interviewed a few avatars at both places Robert69 was seen filming and everyone reported that Robert69 was very polite.. he even joined in dancing...looks can be deceiving I suppose as the man always carries a dang camara.. he very quick to draw it out upon arriving at a show..man oh man....I won't sleep tonight knowing this mad man is on the loose.

I will pray for when he is finally apprehended...justice must be served against this wicked mad man whom preys on exposing to the world the live music in Second Life...he must stand before a judge for his crimes.

Robert69 Little goes to the electric chair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw5oJyhdeBI

Wondering when they will have DNA testing of avatar's in Second Life... I mean.. we wouldn't want to send a innocent man or women to the electric chair would we?!

Here I been promoting not only Live Music in Second Life with over 1400 Live Music videos within the past 5 years.. but have also encourged people to come into Second Life.. and now I'm made to feel like I'm a some sorta criminal?! That "every" avatar attending a show must give me permission to include them in my videos or at least be aware they they are in fact subjected to being filmed?! Bullhockey...pure bullhockey.

Agrrrrrrrrrrrrr....that mad man Robert69 Little did it again...when will he ever be brought to justice?! OMG!!! I can't believe those cyber cops can not capture this crazed camara man.....truely unbelieveable....agrrrrrr

Robert69 Little struck again...up to no good.. he attended the Clairede Dirval at Nudist Paradise show and lost total control and flipped his freaking switch once the music started and people were dancing and having a great time.. the man is CRAZY I'm telling ya.. omg... he just goes freaking crazy around people having fun.. and out came the camara.. omg.. the camara of all things.. now watch.. I bet that mad man will post it on Youtube.

or could it have been someone that bought the same skin, eyes and hair?....is there a TOS that says avatars have copyrights?

not even a big green **bleep** griefer could stop Robert69 from capturing the show from what I've been told..the mad man is quick to derender anything that doesn't look like fun... when will the crazy camara man ever stand trial for what he's doing?! Keep your doors locked.. and for gods sakes don't look like your having fun when Robert69 is in the area.

Robert69 Little has once again stooped to an all time low.. would you believe he had the nerve to film BAT8997 Resident (Bat Masters) at The Lavender Field - Feed a Smile fund raising event to collect money to feed children?!...omg....I thought the guy may have been slightly insane.. but this proves the man deserves to be in a padded room wearing a straight jacket...omg.. this is truely unbelieveable...how could the cyber cops not have been there to keep him at bay?!

Awwwwwwww... now crazed man really REALY takes the cake... agrrrr Robert69 stuck again during the Guitar Zane at The Lavender Field - Feed a Smile show.....what the hell....would you believe he OMG... he even donated 4000L's?! OMG... did I not tell you this man was crazy?! What more proof do you need?!

Robert69 managed to tip toe through all the booby traps and made his way to The Drunk Tank where he was able to film.. yes that crazy **bleep** with his camara managed to film Zorch Boomhauer & Lexie Luan (Kinagree Smith) with Beth Odets at The Drunk Tank...now if he can just make his way back tip toeing through the booby traps....there should be a video online soon.. fingers crossed.

Robert69 pulled a fast one on the cyber cops this time.. while they were laying out booby traps all over the place.. Robert69 jumped on a surf board.. yes a surf board and made his way over to hear Suzan Littlething at Surfside Hideaway... when he arrived the party was just starting.. but it didn't take very long before Suzan had the place blazing with some fantastic music.. omg the crazy camara man went berzerk when people started dancing.. and started filming.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.