More Pirms, More flexible rates, Check us out.

Ethen Pow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Fellow Resident,

I own a single sim and I been off and on a estate owner over the years, what I make myself better than other estate sim parcel sales is being truthful and explain everything for anyone that is new and make sure everything is set.

I can break down my parcel sales into 5 things

Support- I am online everyday, able to help everyone I can. I do have estate managers as well to help when I am standby

Turth- regruadless what other sim owners offer which can be no diffirent form my own land service. I check the math 3 times to make sure the rate is good.

Flexibility- I grant FULL control of the parcels, ban lines and everything. this gives you Complete control of your Privacy and grants you rights to who should be allowed on your land (we will ban anyone form the sim if they are harrassing you). Commerical or Residental you allowed to do what you want. keep prices reasonable and able to discuss.

Lag Control- I make sure this sim stays lag free, I only restart the sim when I believe it really needs it.

Community- Friendly people within the same estate that like to respect each other.

Give me a shot, I have parcels open, please IM me inworld!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.