MESH Help !!!!

ItalyMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This may have been asked already but is there an In world class or school that can teach someone how to make mesh clothing in particular ... and Also If anyone makes custom clothing please feel free to IM me in world Italymonroe resident if Im not online please leave a notecard with your prices and I'll be sure to get back to you THANKS in advance

I think the majority of building classes in-world are for prim building. But, check with Builder's Brewery. 

There are in-world Blender classes.

I suggest you visit Machinimatrix.org and go through thier video tutorials. They are specifically for Second Life.

Building for SL is like building for any 3D virtual environment. Creating the model is not unique to SL. Nor are making textures or animations. You can learn how to do the modeling, texturing, and animations from any of the millions of tutorial on the web. there are some things that do not import into SL, like pivot points. Watching the Machinimatrix videos will explain most of that.

The only unique things to the SL part of building the model for SL are that clothes have to use the base SL avatar and its skeleton and bone names. See: Mesh Clothing Tutorial Rigged 

The SL Forum is a good place to get Sl specific information. Blender Cookie is great for general Blender information.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.