I need a job anybody want m?

WolfBrother123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i am Tasha (wolfbrother123)My name sounds like a boy but i assure you i am not..I need a sl job where i get payed good lindens and can work whenever i want to (am on at work most of the day and can only come on sometimes at night.. sometimes during the day a bit.).

I would love a job in a jungle/zoo/police or anything adventurous also i am good at giving tours to people.

If you are interested in me please contact me inworld or PM me i don't mind and explain where you want me to work if the time is whenever i want and what the salary is.. thank you :)

You'd get a better response if you say in your post what skills you have that may be useful to a potential employer.

Well paying jobs where you can set your own hours are for people with specific high level skills such as scripting.  Even then though you'd have to meet deadlines.

Jennifer's suggestion that you look for a commission sales job is probably your best bet.  You can set  your own hours and how much you earn depends on the effort you put into it as well as the product your selling.  Most other jobs, you generally work for  tips only and require you to be able to reliably stick to a schedule.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.