Land damage and weapons with dragons and human avi's

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend and I were experimenting with dragon versus small little human with land damage on. His Seawolf Dragon against me and my little Rosewood Bow and Spear. Since we were testing things out we took turns. The Bow did damage and poof he was gone. Tried the Spear and no luck(we think maybe because the target area is unreachable even though he was on the ground and sat as well).

Then I changed my weapon to my Gladius Erytheia. This actually worked to well as it killed him in one swing. I did try some other free weapons but they did not seem to work. We would like to get some kind of fighting going on that would be between humankind and dragonkind without the use of huds or such if possible, but that may more than likely be unavoidable. We had both used the Battlemaster hud for Dragon combat which took a bit(maybe we have terrble aim). If land damage is on, that means push and any other means(guns, lasers, any excessive hud killing weapons like nukes or such) could also work if I am thinking right or is there a way to limit those or not?

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

Vladamir

It is easy, just put this in the state_entry function of any object, then when the object hits the av then the amout of damage you set is done to them

sate_entry()

{

llSetDamage(100.0);

rest of code....

}

when a av hits an object with that in the he will lose all its health and be tped home

the common amount is between 5 and 10

llSetDamage(10);

then 10% damage is done

OK does that help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.