Club manager wanted

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ava's Gardens is a new jazz club/ballroom with a 1930s/1940s big band/retro theme.  We're looking for an experienced club manager to run it.  As the manager, you will be responsible for locating and hiring DJs, live performers, and hosts/hostesses.  You will schedule events, and advertise them.  You will also receive 75% of the club's income.  In addition, if you yourself work as a host or DJ, you will keep 100% of the tips you receive.

What we are offering is a chance to be your own boss.  Set your own hours, run things the way you want...your success is completely in your own hands.

If you are an experienced and self-motivated person, and interested in this opportunity, IM me, Lindal Kidd, in world to schedule an interview.

Hello hunny! I was once a manager, but was back at 2009/10.. so I'm afraid I can't tell you im experienced! But i would love to take a shot! I am a singer, but not a pro also, but everyone in RL loves my voice. So maybe i could use myself to do that, and im very organized and hard working, and you can ask me all questions you want !! I really want to help someone ! I IM'ed you with a "Hi" hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.