Photo Studio Alpha is hiring!

nxraven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are new studio and I'm currently interested in hiring reliable and organized secretary/marketing assistent.

What are we looking for?

The person I need to hire must have following abilities:

1. Be reliable - You must be available for 6 hours per week present in the studio. Be able to abide to and be online when you specify that tell me you are avilable for.(unless RL pops up of course). Ability to be a team-player and follow orders and complete time sensative projects prompty.
  2. Organized - You must be able to stay totally organized as far as clients are concerned. Must know how to write up and send Notecards with informations, schedule apointments, etc.
  3. Previous Experience - You need to have previous experince with marketing or similar work in SL in the past. (Must be in SL at least 1-3 months) or if you already have good ideas, connections and know how to get along with marketing I will consider that as well.
  4. Age verifyed - If we get adult content work

Payment & Wages
Payment will be discussed when we meet. Be honest with me and I'll tell you if I can afford it but I want to know what you think is fair. You will be payed weekly (at the end of week).

Your duties will be:

• Sorting up reservations for photo shootings
  • Giving the informations to the clients about what we offer
  • Taking care of marketing part - bring the new clients so it's good for you to have the connections to set marketing things up and bring in new business
  • Advertising the studio
  • Be pleasant and easy going with clients.

If you can't commit to that, then please do not apply.

We are offering:

• Unlimited free photos for you
  • Downstairs floor for you if you need a place to live (30 prims will be given for your needs)
  • Nice and friendly working environment
  • Good payment (knowing that more clients means more money).

Interview will be given to all interested in this job with full filled applications. If you are interested, the Applications are in Application Box in our studio so you can come and take one. Please fill the application and drop it in our Application box on the wall near office desk. If you have any additional questions please send the notice inworld (drop it in mailbox on a wall).

For any additional questions please IM nxraven Resident (studio owner) inworld.

Slurl to the studio: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Polynesia/179/78/1519

Thank you!

alphastudiologo1.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.