lost heart couple dance ball - pre-loaded with 47 dances

Heko Klata

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everybody! a couple of days ago I moved my heart couple dance ball from my sim Andromida to Celtic Princess!

it's a DMC 3FX3 Heart shaped dance ball which costs around 13'000L in the shop. After I rezzed it in my club

at Celtic (Stairway to Heaven Club) I left the land again. but when I came back 1 hour later, the heart has gone!

no way to refind - neither in my inventory nor on my land. this happened around 25h January 2012 but I cannot see

that someone bought this item accidentally from me because it was not set for "sales". I already cleared my caches and searched for the heart everywhere but could not find it again! what  more can I do to find again this valuable item?

many thanks in advance for your kind help / best regards Heko Klata

2 answers to this question

Have you looked in your lost and found folder? Most clubs have an auto-return system so the heart should have been returned to you. If it was returned along with other items, it could be in a coalesced objet (it looks like a rublk cube) in the le lost and found folder. If you find such an object, you'll have to go to a place where you have rights to rez objects (a sandbox will do if you don't have a land of your own). Gently drag the cube sightly over the ground then pick up your items one by one back to your inventory.

• Like 1

There's a chance that the sim crashed and was rolled back to a time before the dance ball was placed. If you know the sim owner ask them if they know about anything like that happening. If it did I'm afraid that particular dance ball is gone forever. I THINK DMC sometimes replaces dance balls in situations like that but they will require you to report the situation officially to Linden Labs. Check with DMC if the dance ball hasn't turned up in your Lost and Found.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.