sl voice

rockerX0X0X

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

why is my sl voice not working like i cannot hear anyone anywheres in sl all dots are gone even mine i cant click talk because  dark grey like it's disabled ive tried everythin restrting comp deleting sl cache deleting ie9 cache deleting flash folder uninstalling and reinstalling sl and it doesnt work i havent had voice since midnight last night and this aint the first time ive lost voice

• 3 years later...

Having the exact same issue.  One day it was working, the next day not.  Everyone else around me was having no problem.  As suggested, I turned off my antivirus software, uninstalled Firestorm, reinstalled Firestorm, and nothing.  I tried turning off voice in SL, waiting for a few minutes, then turning it on again. Nothing.  I have tested voice on my desktop and it works fine.  There is no dot above my head and my mic is grayed out.  I'm told it's probably SL Voice which is a product of Viveox, but that doesn't help much with no way to contact them.  What the heck can I do?  I have to attend auctions for my business, and I have to hear to auctioneer.  If I can't do that, there's no point in playing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.