Problems with attachments

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a member of western rp in which we using a health meter and for about last 3 days i have problems with attaching things on my avi, most a skirt attachment(can't wear a skirt at all), sometimes i get a message that my post processing time is to slow, so i had a look at all my attachments, detached all ( a health meter too) and tryed to wear or add the skirt, but i couldn't. Did all what people suggested me, but stil can't attach it.

P.S.  I'm using a Phoenix viewer and statistic of my laptop is

CPU:        Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz (2095.31 MHz) Memory: 4074 MB OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601) Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation Graphics Card: GeForce 315M/PCI/SSE2 

Could anyone help me please?

Hello Janina. I see nothing wrong about your system's specs. I am not sure what your friends already suggested you and what you have tried so far. You can start making an avatar test. You find it under Menu Advanced (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+D) --> Character --> Character Tests --> Test Male / Female.This command will remove everything you wear which possibly causes the problem. After you can "build" again your avatar step by step. See if that helps.

I've had issues with this in the past. I suggest combining both of the above suggestions. For me a character test has always solved the issue but doing it in a low lag sim would be best to ensure the best results. A lot of times it's just that something on your avatar is having issues and SL won't let anything else be put on your avatar until that issue is fixed. Another thing to do is clear cache. That will also help reset everything. So summary:

1. Go to an empty/water sim
  2. Clear cache and relog
  3. Do an avatar character test

That should fix the issue. If not, then it could be that whatever it is you are trying to attach has become corrupted.

Thank you for all suggestions, i did character test, was on a water land and is stil the same. But i got an answer from our land owner, this happening because is somethings wrong with sl servers(something ASSAT, dunno what is this). Answer came to late because till now i lost my abc horse which i rezzed yesterday and didnt came back to my inventory even with land restart:(

So be carefull with rezzings, you may lost items.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.