Help with animations

Calina1983

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is the case: I have a pool (without animations) and I´ve bought some swimming animations. I´d like to insert these animations in the pool or, maybe, in a pose ball which would stay on the pool.The problem is that I have no idea how to do it! I know I need script and notecard besides the animations, but I don´t know how to do it.

I´ve read some tutorials but...

Does anyone can help me? Is there a script ready to it? Is there anyone who could do it for me in SL (paying, of course)? 

Thanks.

Hello Calina and welcome to SL Forums. If you purchased a swim hud or swim rezzer, they work only with linden ocean waters and no with the water into your pool. However you can use there pose balls with animations for relaxing, floating etc. You can find several at Marketplace. Get them, unpack, rezz and you are ready to use (right click on the pose ball --> sit). If you want to add an animation in a pose ball, rezz the ball --> right click --> edit --> last tab content --> drag the animation there. That 's all.

If the animations you purchased are NOT poseballs already, you will need to create your own. You can do this easily by creating a sphere from the build menu and adjust to the size and texture/color you wish.  You will need to drag our animation into the contents of the sphere.  Also you will need to add a poseball script to allow the animation to work.  Here is a free set you can acquire from SL Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-Open-Source-Poseball-Scripts/2048445 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.