Sound and media changes

BillAngel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All

I'm having some new issues on my land both  mainland and island. What im finding is that on these only the owner can now change the media and the sound url's. Where before the DJ's where able to do this for there events. Now only the land owner is able to, and if out of town  its just to bad. No one has been able to fix this so far. Any thoughts or ideas more then welcomed.

Thanks

Bill Angel

Thank you, we tried that even changing to groups to see if that works. I'm the sim owner and was added to the group as  a dj with the rights. Zip... Wondering if i'm the only one  having this issue. I't started two up dates back and has just spread.

Bill

The method described in this note regularly works for me.  If be sure the land is deeded to the group -- not just set.  Be sure the DJ is wearing the tag that carries that authority.  Be sure the DJ iscorrectly entering the stream URL (no accidentally copied punctuation).   If still no joy, file a ticket

TKR  

PS;  If you are not familiar with deeding land to a group, read this

CAUTION. Deeding land to a group

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/03/kit-caution-deeding-land-to-group.html

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.