#Folders

newsue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

These folders hold the 'bridge' that these viewers use.  This is an object that is attached to your avatar that is invisible.  It lets your viewer and the grid communicate with one another to make certain features work.  If you delete them, the next time you log on the viewers will simply recreate them.  If you don't allow them when asked if they can be created, some of the features of the viewer will not work properly.

You can read more about what a bridge is and what features it supports here.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

These folders hold the 'bridge' that these viewers use.  This is an object that is attached to your avatar that is invisible.  It lets your viewer and the grid communicate with one another to make certain features work.  If you delete them, the next time you log on the viewers will simply recreate them.  If you don't allow them when asked if they can be created, some of the features of the viewer will not work properly.

You can read more about what a bridge is and what features it supports

Thank you Amethyst, I was just wondering as I bought a script file which says I should create a folder with a #prefix, I thought it may be an automatic 'run' folder or something.

Sue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.