My Avatar is Broken AO's wont work

DanteNyro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to my friends club last night... he had this Leopard pet thing that you can ride on and when I click to ride on it the thing switched my shape skin and a bunch of other junk and ever since then it says script error on all my walks for my AO's and I walk like a noob... Help me out if you can please.. How do I restart or fix this?

4 answers to this question

First of all, detach the AO from yourself to put it back to your inventory. Try to drag it to the ground and see if there is a "reset" function. This generally fixes it.

Otherwise, almost all AOs are copyable. See if you have kept the original box in your inventory. In that case, drag it to the ground and open it for a fresh new version. Delete the broken one and wear the new copy.

You may also contact the creator of the AO. Some of them (such as Akeyo) provide an excellent customer service to help you repairing your animation.

OK then check your worn items list. Look for anything that Leopard thing could have given you, something that obviously does not belong to you and that you didn't intentionally chose to wear. When you find it, click-right "detach from yourself". Once this "intruder" AO is back to your inventory, send it to the trash and empty it. I hope it helps.

Hello DanteNyro. Normally an avatar test will fix your problem removing everything causes that. You find it in Viewer 3 under Menu Develop (Ctrl+Alt+Q) --> Avatar --> Character Tests --> Test Male / Female. If it works you will see your avatar like a noob but after you can change again outfit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.