Transition Failed Error... help?

Warumono Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi~
I'm really boggled right now, and not even sure where I would stick this under in the forums, so I'm sorry if it totally doesn't belong here.
My Second Life was working normally, no problems, and I was dancing at an opening party. I left for a bit and had the game running, and when I returned, I kept getting this error message in the text box and popping up in it's own window: ' (Translation failed: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId)'. My AO suddenly didn't work, I tried reloading the notecard and I still get the same error popping up constantly. I reset, left the area, and have no idea what that even means or what happened. xD Heeelp?

It happens whenever there is any sort of chat diolog that needs to pop up. If I open a door it says 'Warumono Mode is at the door. (Translation failed: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId)' If someone says something it'll have their message, and then that error right after it.

Warumono

This is a bit of a wild guess, but it may be that you have the chat translator in your viewer's preferences turned on.  The Google Translator is no longer functioning (it was free now it isn't, don't ask me for details, I don't know them).

Check your preferences and turn off the translator.  If it's not that I'm stumped:smileysad: but you might check to see if there is a difference between the viewer's default language (in prefs again) and your computer's default language (another wild guess).

Sorry not to be more helpful.

I'm having the same exact error when loading my Mystitool or trying to check the visitor counter or use the pose stand on a photo booth.. I have never used any sort of translator, this started last night. I hope you get an answer! Oh also I haven't updated anything new lately, this is just happening out of the blue.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.