Negative balance? Help

LilianaS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So at my club for the last 3 days everytime I tip my staff or anyone else does it makes there balance -1 even if we pay them directly this happens in the place my club is located now if I go out else where and pay then its fine does anyone no why this is happening I contacted the maker of my tip jar and its not only for the tip jar this is happening its also the donation bin which is a different brand and maker even if I have the dj rez out its own jar the same thing happens does it have something to do with the land im on?

:matte-motes-bored:

5 answers to this question

hI Liliana, exactly the same thing is happening on the sim that i am on whereby the account goes to $-1L whenever a transaction takes place, this has been happening for over a week for me and i have contacted the landlord to no avail.  I cannot pay rent and today when i log into SL i have been evicted after renting there for 4 years. 

People don't seem to realise that the sim needs to be restarted, please contact your landlord and see if they can do this for you, hopefully yours will be able to improve when this bug is removed after restart.

In my case I have no idea what I am going to do.  It really is affecting my business aswell. :(

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.