Where can I report an user who is probably a scammer?

Sophia Trefusis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Sophia. I get this kind of messages every now and then in this forums personal messages. I wouldn't even bother to report if I were you. These are randomly created accounts that just poof after a few hours. Just ignore and delete the message. They can't harm you in any way.:smileyhappy:

Gosh, I received this message too. I don't feel quite so flattered now that I have found out everyone received the same. I didn't realise that it was a scam and my politeness dictated that I ought to reply. I felt quite a fraud turning her offer of friendship down and I tried to do it as tactfully as possible. I don't feel quite so bad now, so thank you for alerting me to the fact that it was a scam.

:D Dazier, these scams seem to come from mostly Eastern Europe or Russian girls. I used to have that frequently as junk mail on my RL email address. Seems they have found a way now to scam into the forums PMs. I understand your disappointment learning you are not the only one, but just make sure you don't reply at all in the future, lol.:P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.