General ideas to make marketplace a better expérience.

Tiola Violet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm sure we all have ideas of what we would like to see in marketplace, here are a few of mine.

As a marketplace seller

1) We all know marketplace has serious delivery problems, I get notes, IM and emails every week about this. I want a redelivery box, this  would be so awsome !!! a box that clients can come and click inworld to get there article redeliverd. This would only work of corse for copy/mod and copy/mod/trans objects.
- Clients are satisfied
- Sellers get less hastel
- and it can add an extra inworld experience

2) A seach box at the top of the order list, i make about 70 sales a day and looking for a client is a nightmare.

As a maketplace buyer

1) I would love to be able to hava a favoret store list to follow my fav creators, maybe even a "whats new with your fav creators" page.

2) well this is usfull for both selles and buyers, we NEED photos on our "order history". How can we rate stuff when we can't see what it is, since the matrketplace has changed people hardly rate anymore. Also when i am looking forsomthing and can't remember the name photos are nécessary.

Oh and while I'm here : DASHBOARD

whats with the number of showing transaction history limited to 500? Not practical at all having to always export .CSV so see mounthly results.

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.