Having problems getting offlines

Roxanne Asamoah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all.  I'm not getting my offlines.  I've had two group invites, some LM's...and picked up some freebies from marketplace.  NONE of them showed up even though the marketplace items show as delivered.  I don't have any pending that I can find, so it doesn't seem to be a full inbox situation.  Is there a something I need to clear I don't know about?

Hi Roxanne, I'm not sure this is the right section of the forums for your question, but I happened to see it and wanted to try to help. There are reports of issues receiving offline group notices reported here at this JIRA

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7528

take a look. If it sounds similar to what's happening to you, add your comments about it to the JIRA. The developers will ask if you can provide the name of the group/time/and location the notice was sent from. Not sure if this entirely fits your situation, but it sounds like at least part of it does.

The other thing to try if it is a general non-receipt of offliners, is to go to your Dashboard and Contact Information. Make sure that you have send im's to email checked. For some reason, it seems that can either become unchecked for some or stops working without explanation.

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks for replying Arwen (fine name btw).

I didn't make myself clear in the original Email.  People have been sending me invitations to join groups, as well as some LM's and I haven't been receiving them INWORLD.  The only way I know is that they later invited me while I was online.  In addition, I haven't received, inworld, a number of freebies I ordered from MarketPlace.

I know that inworld messages are capped and that you have to clear them out...but that doesn't appear to be the issue; unless there is some place they accumulate I don't know about.  At any rate, I can't spend a Linden in Marketplace if nothing, and I do mean nothing, get's delivered.

Again, thanks for answering.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.