I'd like an adult kid to adopt!

Deannah Dinzel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey I'm looking for someone to be my SL adult kid, I'm not into the little kid avi's because mainly I swear like a sailor and I don't want to offend a little one. I just want someone to take care of emotionally and I thought having my own kid would be awesome!  I'm a little on the wild side so I'd like someone who's able to keep up with me, if you're interested, please IM me in game or respond to this post!

We can hang out in game and get to know each other and see if it's a good fit.

Deannah Dinzel

I'd recommend checking out a few of the adoption agencies. I know MAW and NGI both have panels for adults that are looking for parents. As far as the kid avi thing and swearing, not all kids are 100% against it. I play a kid avi and an adult avi both in SL, and have the same parents on both, my dad doesn't censor himself when it comes to language but it has never bothered me. So may not want to rule that out completely just based on the swearing, just make sure you list that in your notecard.

• 3 months later...

Hi i have been looking for a mom and/or dad since my old ones disowned me which i would be happy to explain in private. But I am an adult avi with a husband, kids, grandkids, great grandkids, sisters brothers. but i have no mother and kinda feel lonesome. I love to party and have fun but do it respectably. I am an inworld model and a DJ. I will be iming you inworld as well just figured I'd send this too so i can make sure you get my message. =)

Thanks for your time Kaitlyn Walker (Kaitlyn5221.Resident)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, my name is Otabek and I am from Uzbekistan this country located in middle Asia. I want to be asdopted. I am 18 years old boy. This is my email: otabek_94@yahoo.com you can contact me with this email. Now I am living in New York. I will wait your message.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.