Not all posted events are showing on the Second Life website

Kayleigh Fadlan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have realized, that when i post our classes to the events on the Second Life website, that they not always appear to everyone. Though as far as i have seen they can be found with the inworld event search.

But as many SL residents use the website to find classes i ask you to please vote on the following JIRA i have found on the topic, that the problem is solved fast.
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4061?focusedCommentId=296118#comment-296118

You have to login and then you go to More actions and there add vote.

Thank you for your help. It is really important for schools like us or actually every business that uses this feature, that it works and people can find their events.

• 2 weeks later...

I had 40+ students, 4 grad students, 3 faculty, and numerous residents ask me this same question in the last two days as the region I help manage is revving up for several SL to RL workshops, roundtables, and presentations. Thankfully we advertise using more reliable and user-friendly places like Facebook, Twitter, and the university's own website but it would be nice to have Linden Lab's own web service working too. It looks very bad when our announcements start with, "Rely on our Facebook page for our Second Life event calender; SecondLife.com may not post all events in a timely manner."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.