Friend returned 25 objects to me. Now I get spammed by repeated object return messages(500+)

LordThunder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I placed a winter cabin with all its content on my friends property. My friend was getting very low  on prims, so we agreed that she can return it. So it was returned by her (about 25 objects). Since then I get spammed by repeated 'Your object XXXX' has been returned to your inventory lost and found folder by FRIEND from parcel YYYY due to parcel owner return. I originally did get it back, but now I still get these messages. Everytime I log back in my whole chat is filled with this spam.

She has not returned anything for days, but I still get spammed by these messages. I even tried tob delete some of these ofjects out of my inventory, but not stopping it.

Please help.

Thanks for trying to help, but answer 1 below not working.

3 answers to this question

It seems to be a recent bug. I've returned a couple of items on separate occasions to a friend and she's kept on getting such messages, which have then suddenly stopped for no apparent reason. On the other other hand, she's returned some of my items and I only get the one notification. Most odd.

My friend is on a Mac, using Firestorm, and I'm on Windows using (mostly) Catznip (based on 2.8) and RLV (based on 3.2). I don't know if any of that makes any difference. But I'm not at all sure she gets the notifications every time I return something (we're building partners, so we keep on returning each other's components to stop the platform getting too cluttered).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.