i have question

m0on Chun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi i have question abut the linden alot peopl i know left sl and alot places cloes for what for the lindens sl lindens it so Expensive for ppl that live out usa i am from Saudi Arabia i was buying linden friend help me caz he can buy but me no my friend left sl i was buying 200 rs for =12000lindan now i use onecard 250 rs for 10000lindan i jest hop sl make lindanin sl Cheap wen use onecard or easy ways to pay like sand Message from Phone to buy $ sl for Saudi Arabia there alot girls like me in houses play this game and try to have money in it but it so hard for us sand money here plz help we relly need that .i love second life alot i am in sl for 4 yers now i use new avter all i want ask here is easy ways to pay .. imvu make us sand using Phone i hop second life do it ppl who Sale thiung eExpensive and Rules for lands and make it Cheap and give free thing like Other games :matte-motes-smile: i love this game but it hurt some times wen ppl left it thx I hope Interest what i say and i hop i dont say some thing bad :smileyhappy:

2 answers to this question

LL does not for the most part create the content of the game.  Other players do.  Some do it as a hobby, other's do it to make RL money, and some even do it as a RL job.  LL has no control over the price of things inworld.  It is up to the creator to set the prices because they legally "own' the rights to the items they create.  There is a lot of free things available in world as most content creators are generous enough to offer a few.  However if LL all of the sudden made everything 'free' many creators would stop creating and withdrawal all their content leaving SL almost an empty land.

LL also has limited control over the price of lindens too as they are traded between players on a money market.  The price is based on supply and demand.

If you can't afford to buy Lindens, you may want to consider getting a job in SL to earn them OR learning a skill so you too can create content or offer a service which people will pay you for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.