When you mute some one how do you stop from getting notecards or any thing from them?

PEACHES Shergood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know some one that muted a very nasty person and yes they reported it and nothing was done about it. She is now thinking of leaving SL because of all the harassment from the other person. She did mute her but just told me she is now getting notecard from her how do you stop from getting the note cards or any thing else she may send her. In other words how do you make this nasty girl go away and not have to deal with her?

1 answer to this question

How hard is it just decline the notecard?  Or if you inadvertantly accept it to just not read it?  I have tons of notecards in my folder from various places and people that I've never read........which reminds me I need to do some serious inventory clean up.  :)  If the person is muted they can't IM you or chat with you.  So they send a notecard......ignore it when you get it.  It's easy.  And best of all, as long as you never respond or let on that you've even recieved the notecard, they will slowly die out and eventually stop all together.  Stalkers are that way...they get bored and move on to more fertile ground to look for their next target.

If someone is thinking about leaving SL because they get uninvited notecards that they simply can't resist reading, then it's time for that person to leave (in my opinion).  Second Life is not real life....keep it simple and it's so much more fun and interesting.  Reminds me of childhood when I used to whine to my mother "He's looking at me again!!".  It didn't stop until I stopped reacting.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.