item did not appear when razzed, now totally lost out of inventory.

XanderMaria Nikolaidis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i bought a L$ 6000 object yesterday, it came as boxed into my objects folder. i attempted to rez it but it didn't worked (little msg from linden said "attempt to rez failed"), the item returned into my object folder. i attempted to rez it again a few moments later, same linden msg but the item did NOT returned into my inventory (not in objects or any other folder). i cleaned catch, rebooted, item still missing. looked for all my items in the sim, not there (and dont expect it to be there as little msg of linden said rez failed). its a no copy item, i contacted the seller and she gave me name of creator which i contacted too in hope of a replacement. since it is no copy and very expensive i doubt i get a replacement, what can i do? just write 25 US$ off and find another game?

contacted linden helper at greater island, they said only creator can help....but its a error by linden not the creator. i am very upset, what can i do???

1 answer to this question

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. If you have already contacted the creator, make some patience. Some people aren't online every day, so send a notecard. Real life is always the priority. The majority or creators / merchants are polite and ready to help / support their customers. I don't think that you have something else to do. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.