buying land

panhyar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

If you want to buy on mainland, you have to be premium. The monthly Premium membership is 10 USD + VAT (taxes) that applies in your country, seems it should be 16% according to a quick Google research.

If you buy on a private region, you dont have to be premium. The land fees are shown here:

http://secondlife.com/land/pricing.php

If you join as a Premium Member you will have allowed use of 512 square meters of Land that you would have to purchase seperately. 512 sqm of land can be purchased for as low as 512 L$ Linden Dollars, about 2$ USD.

Land is bought sold or rented, a seperate Tier charge or monthly lot rent is charge based upon how much land you own.

Most Rental land has the Tier included, the landlord pays the Tier.

Tier Price Schedule 

Additional Land
(over 512 sqm)
Parcel Size

Prims per Parcel
(approximate)
Monthly Land Use fee*

1/128 Region 512 sqm 117 US$5
1/64 Region 1,024 sqm 234 US$8
1/32 Region 2,048 sqm 468 US$15
1/16 Region 4,096 sqm 937 US$25
1/8 Region 8,192 sqm 1,875 US$40
1/4 Region 16,384 sqm 3,750 US$75
1/2 Region 32,768 sqm 7,500 US$125
Entire Region 65,536 sqm 15,000 US$195

Pricing is subject to change, see the link for additional data.

http://secondlife.com/land/pricing.php 

You could also consider getting a Linden Home.

http://secondlife.com/land/lindenhomes/

Hello panhyar. You can also buy land (parcel or whole region) by another resident. That means you pay him and no directly LL. To buy it, especially if it is in a Private Estate is not expensive. The important is the montly or weekly tier. For a Homestad is about 30,000 L$ / month and for a Full Region about 80,000 L$ / month. Smaller parcels are also available. You can find many options and offers in the Land Forum.

No, You can't buy Land or Linden dollars from Pakistan. I'm also from Pakistan this is my case history.

Me Can I use my skrill account for Payment?

2016-01-26 12:04:17 PST Juno Linden Hello, Elite6: Thank you for contacting us with your concern. Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to accept payments, from either skrill or credit card payment methods, from this account or any associated SL accounts. You will not have the ability to purchase a premium membership. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards, Juno Linden Linden Lab Billing

2016-02-02 22:14:13 PST Me Hello, can I make purchases from a different credit card from a different bank? 2016-02-03 13:32:29 PST Juno Linden Hello, Elite6: Thank you for contacting us with your concern. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept payments from this account or any associated SL accounts. You will not have the ability to purchase a premium membership or L$ dollars. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards, Juno Linden Linden Lab Billing

2016-01-25 15:46:51 PST Juno Linden Hello, Elite6: Thank you for contacting us with your concern. We have reviewed your account and have found that due to certain risk factors beyond our control we will no longer be able to accept payments from this account or any associated SL accounts. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose or discuss the exact reason for this occurrence, and this is not something for which we have a manual override. As such, we are unable to make any exceptions. We don’t have any information or control over billing matters outside of our environment- so this will not affect you in any way other than the ability to transact in SecondLife. Your account will still remain active and you are free to continue and enjoy your SecondLife. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Regards, Juno Linden Linden Lab Billing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.