Nothing is showing up!

GlamBerry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I went into a world, only a sunset ocean, some walls and items(but they are faded), and my avatars hair. I log out and logged back on the next day, it was still the same. What the hell is going on?

I have a MacBook Pro (Small), Wireless Internet Connection. I do not know anything else as I just got it.

1 answer to this question

Hello GlamBerry and welcome to SL Forums. If the problem appeared suddently while last days you had no any problem, sounds that you feel lag. You can check it out if you show the lag meter under Advanced Menu --> Performance tools --> Lag Meter and Statistics bar. The lag meter helps you determine what type of lag you're experiencing. You will resolve your issue or moving to another quiet region without lag or better relog directly there (protected lands like Smith, Exeuxoa or Anzere are recommended) or rebooting your modem / router leting it closed for at least 2-3 mins. Restart your computer and try to log in again). In addition clear your cache under your Preferences and Advanced tab. Usually it helps also.

If it is the first time you try to run the application confirm at first that your system meets SL system requirements . Post back here editing your post (Options --> Edit) informing us about your system's specs and your internet connection).

EDIT: Wireless internet connection is no suggested generally for applications like SL. Prefer direct cable connection if it is possible.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.