I bought an outfit from the marketplace, place my order and paid for it but didn't recieved my order

QueenCassandra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The Marketplace depends on each merchant's "Magic box" which is rezed in-world. When you buy something, the Marketplace web site takes your money and tries to send a signal to the merchant's "Magic box" to tell it to actually give you the item. If that does not work, the web site keeps trying for 8 hours. If it still does not work after 8 hours of trying, the Marketplace web site cancels your order and gives back your money. This is the way it is supposed to work.

Many regions have been down for maintence today, so many merchant's stores and Magic boxes are not accessible. Keep logging into Second Life to see if the product appears, and also keep checking your Marketplace  "My Marketplace" --> My Account --> Order History.  Wait 8 hours to see if you get your money back or get the item.

• Like 1

Hello. Normally you have to wait up to 24 hours (although sometimes you get your purchases after some minutes). That's what LL officially reports. If this time expires and you are sure that you didin't get your product and you haven't it in your inventory,

a)Try to contact the merchant.  Open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases (there you see the name of the merchant)--> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

b)Alternatively Submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, includes the order number and the name of the item that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.