I have purchased several items for a resident and each item is not delivered and removed from order

Moosebumps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep trying to purchase items for a friend through the Marketplace and they keep getting removed from the invoice and not delivered.  This is happening with SEVERAL vendors, in fact, not one gift has gone through.  I have purchased other items for other users including myself and they have all been delivered just fine.  I need help with this please...

1 answer to this question

This happens because the magic box that the vendor uses to store his stock in and that delivers to you has to be in-world and synced to the web site and there is a problem with it. 

The last few days, there have been a lot of sim upgrades and restarts which made sims go down for a bit of time.  When this happens, any magic boxes on the sim won't work.  When the sim restarts, they should start to function again but may not have gotten your order to process it.

Try ordering the items again, and if that doesn't work contact the seller.  They may need to go to the marketplace and resync their magic box with the web site or file a support ticket if more help is needed.  In the meantime the seller will be glad to work with you to see that you get the merchandise you want and that the gifts are delivered to your friends, I'm sure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.