I am...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

nuuu nuuu Wiked PC! Those little toys can't possibly do it justice, Despite the fact that it has come out on the terribly yukky steam, its heritage is modding. (waaay b4 SL).

I made clothes for TES before I made clothes for SL.

I, and 375,950,001 users are hoping the childrens platform steam doesn't stuff up its illustrious history completely.

Lookee lookee.. Why do I mention this world? Because if you can make mesh for our SL? You should be able to do it for this too :)

The 2 most excellent and enjoyable virtual worlds go hand in hand, Second Life and TES.

there are good things about steam, like exposure, demos, and ease of purchase.... and horrible things like it locking up when you internet goes, forced updates, and forced centralization... The things I like about it are the same things I liked about PSN, before multiple horrible decision by sony... and why I prefered it over Xbox's charge you for everthing and RRoD bricking problems.

but like you, I find that PC is the way to go, so much more versatility, both in and out of games. now if only we could get better mappable controllers...

hadn't tried TES before, and probably won't till the price drops considerably... I put a $20US cap on new releases... if it's over that I don't touch it till it drops, and rarely pay over $10US.... yeah I'm a cheapskate.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.