Wanted: Housekeeping staff

PhillipeS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

Serious applicants only. MUST HAVE PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO APPLY.
Looking for housekeeping staff to keep rental property clean. Tasks include returning objects to vacated tenants, and resetting furniture. Must be good at finding small objects to return to them. Must be good at panning, zooming and general use of the viewer. Will pay 100L per day. Work should take about 10-20 mins per day, depending on how busy we are. Expected to login every day. Please IM me inworld if you fit all the above. No notecards please.

Thanks

PhillipeS Resident

Wouldn't it be easier to just have the person go to an adult rated sim with you? Don't you have to be age verified to go to those? I don't see the point in requiring premium when there's much more easily accessible means of checking. That's just me.

Edit:

Just wanted to point out that if an account that is age verified is using false information or is in some way being controlled by a minor, then it isn't a problem on your end. If you employ an age verified resident and they turn out to be underaged, then the problem is that LL has produced a flawed verification system. I wouldn't be holding any qualms over trusting the age verification system simply because if there is in fact an error then you're not responsible for it - you were simply using the information LL gave you and trusting it as factual. Not to get your feathers ruffled. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.