Is it possible to change your Linden home?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it possible to change your Linden home?  I've been living there for quite some time (2 years) but I still feel a bit ripped off.  You see I chose the japanese themed home based on the images that was on display on the website when I signed up for premium, however when I finally got to see my home in world I was dissapointed.  The japanese style homes consist of one  rectangular room, from the outside they look like bouble story houses but they're not. I went to visit a friend in their Linden home with a different theme and their homes seem to be much better, multiple levels, consisting of more prims etc.

I have added a second floor to my home with stairs and some interrior walls, but I am still losing out, because that impacts my prims usage.

So basically I am suffering from buyers remorse and wonder if it is possible to pick a different themed house?

Yes, you can pick another home.  Stand on your land or in your home and abandon it.  Then, go to the web page where you select your home and pick another.  You can do that like 4-5 times in one day. 

Click on Land and pick Abandon at the bottom of the box.  Make sure you remove your objects first.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.