Linden Labs still took $1 from my credit card, even though my order failed?

foofums

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried to spend $7.60 dollars to buy L$, but it said that my order could not go through because it was taking too long. I checked my credit card balance, and it says that Linden Labs had taken one dollar from me, and I've gotten nothing in return.

What can I do, or who can I contact, to get my dollar back? I realize it's just one dollar, but they have still stolen from me, and I do not appreciate that. I have no problem no longer playing the game if they're going to steal from me.

Of course if I overlooked something, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

3 answers to this question

Hello foofums and welcome to SL Forums. About the US$1.00, this is not an actual charge, but an authorization that Linden Lab requests from your credit card company. Once the authorization is received, which confirms the account is valid, Linden Lab then rescind the authorization. At no time is the US$1.00 actually charged, though the authorization may appear on a credit card statement as such. You can contact Billing Support. There are toll free numbers, available 24/7. Support is in English only. If none of those numbers are in your country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.