Hello can help me?... i cant login in secondlife she say please verify if you login in SL site

xxDeutaxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello guys! Today i want to play SL but i can't because when i want to login says: please verify if you can connect to SL web site.... i connect in SL site and he works but i login again in SL game and he stopped and say loading i stay 25 mins but he dont change.... :( please help me

1 answer to this question

Hello xxDeutaxx. We had earlier problems in world with region restarts but they have completed now. Maybe there is still a problem with the region you try to log in. Log in a different region and see if that helps. Protected lands like Smith for example are recommended. If you can't a different region,  in your log in screen give the command: Menu Me --> Preferences --> General Tab --> Enable "Show on login" --> OK.  After click the down arrow where it says "Start at" and choose <Type region name> --> Smith --> Login.

If the problem remains, clean your cache, again under your preferences in your log in screen and Advanced tab, restart your computer and try again.

If still you can't log in try a Third Party Viewer. Many residents use Phoenix and Firestorm. You can find them here.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.