i'm trying to unblock this laptop i got from a friend of mine So i can get on sl. plz help

ratty913 Sonic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have a laptop i got from redneck racer. A friend of mine , and he did some bad things on sl. and i was wondering what I need to doo , To unblock the url for secondlife on this laptop. Cause i want to get one , but i cant dues to the bad behaver redneck racer did when he was on sl. im ratty913 sonic. and iv'e never done nothing bad on sl. So i'd like to have this laptop unblocked from your url plz , So i can get on sl again,  Thank's and plz respond back asap. :)

1 answer to this question

If the computer was hardware banned it's going to be difficult unless you know how to hack MAC addresses.  In most cases it's more economical to just go and buy a new computer.  LL is not likely to unban a computer that has been banned that way........evidently what the old owner did in SL was serious enough that LL took the most extreme measures to ban him. 

Editing to say if the computer was IP banned (which is more often than not temporary) you can request a new IP address from your ISP.........or wait, since ISP's typically assign new IP addresses periodically (like monthly).  I doubt the IP was banned though..........it's much too easy to get around that type of ban.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.