Negative Linden and i looked at my purchase history and it shows nothing!

J9ssica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have L$-7 here and L-$1 In Game and when i look at my purchase history it's all zeros i remember clicking on a currency exchanger and I'm 100% i clicked ignore and that's the last thing i remember next thing you know i have negative money and i even waited for hours and it did not change.i would like to know where else can i look? and who do i talk to..i can't even get free stuff because of it  :matte-motes-not-even:

Edit: idk if you can reply or not but i didn't see that option..thank you very much for you answers and especially you  =),I'm the one to hate asking questions that has been answered a million time..and this community is very nice for not getting frustrated..well i did Google my problem and it was telling me the same thing as you guys =S and every group i joined is 0 enrollment fee i made sure of that and just now i double checked..I'm scared that this will happen again =( would there be anything hidden in my order history?and yes i went thru it by doing this Marketplace » My account » My order history

Edit:I didn't know what a dashboard was until today and i googled, and found out what took my money, it was when me and my boyfriend partnered up i though they only charged one of us but i see now that they charged us both..thank you so much for the help =D

3 answers to this question

It's due to some group or groups you joined taking small payments from you. Usually, this is due to the group owner setting the group up wrongly. Login to the website and check Transactions in your Dashboard > Account section. That will tell you where the money is going. Either leave the group or inform the group owner and get it corrected. I'd be inclined to ask for your money back too but you will have to get your account back to xero or in credit before you can buy free stuff.

• Like 2

I just sent you 20L inworld so you can purchase freebies on the marketplace. Your negative balance is typical of groups charging you liabilities. Check your groups and your transaction history. See what groups are charging you and leave them. Stick to the groups who mention "there is no cost to join this group", otherwise you will be in the same situation within a few days.

• Like 2

Jess, the disappearing Lindens will not show in your market place order history, but in your transaction history on your dashboard > account > transaction history. You can look back up to the last 30 days. This will show who you have been given money to, who took out from you. It even includes the 0L transactions. A search in here will probably help you identify the issues and therefore solve them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.