U-Poser thoughts?

Crubo Carver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just learned about U-Poser and the pose platforms under Any Pose. They are at The Gadget Store in Aglia and on Marketplace.

My question - has anyone got experience with the workflow for animations (not just poses)? Inworld could have some definite advantages, I'm esp interested in how they compare in flexibility with Qav and in speed with slat.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Builders Brewery for the first time yeterday and picked up the AnyPose demo.  I've got it set up in a condo lobby on my sim and am starting to fiddle with it.  I did make one animation with Qavimator some months ago and it turned out pretty good for my first try.  . 

I see that the full AnyPose package ($L4500) now includes AnyPose Animator, so I am supposing no need for U-Poser animator, or Qavimator?  Maybe these two have features / qualities that AnyPose Animator does not? 

Anyway, IM me for LM to drop by, or we can compare notes.  - Aquadoc (Resident)

• 4 months later...

Aquadoc wrote:

I see that the full AnyPose package ($L4500) now includes AnyPose Animator, so I am supposing no need for U-Poser animator, or Qavimator?  Maybe these two have features / qualities that AnyPose Animator does not? 

So, does AnyPose Animator work well to make animations? Did you get rid of U-Poser animator or Qavimator?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.