Script for pose balls question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some available as freebies at jPose Island:

jPose Sit is a sit poseball with a number of sit animations the user can select using shift-arrow.  However, all the animations have to use the same sit target.  (There might be an option to have different sit target offsets for different anims using the notecard config; it's been a while and I don't remember offhand.)  The script and anims are full perms.  This is easy to use but won't work with all combinations of arbitrary animations.  Try it and see.  With luck you can just drop the anims in and it works.

The Easy Sit Target Positioner allows you to do essentially the same thing as jPose Sit, but without poseballs.  That requires setting the "sit target" for the prim being sat upon.  With poseballs, it's easy to just adjust the poseball so the av fits the object.  Without poseballs, you need to do this a trickier way, which the Easy Sit Target Positioner makes easier ... but it still takes some fussing.  I'd start with poseballs and graduate to non-poseball projects.  It also comes with all the freebie sit poses I could find at the time I made it long ago, and might be worth picking up for that reason.

MLPV2 is a script system that takes some notecard setup; it provides a menu that rezzes up to 6 poseballs with menu buttons to choose the poses.  This is the most flexible but also the most time consuming to configure and understand.  There's a wiki tutorial to help (find it in my inworld profile picks).

jPose Island is adult; if you're not adult-capable then ask on the MLPV2 group and someone should be able to help you.  You can find jPose Island in my profile picks.  There's a TP pad in the front entrance to the FREEBIES section.

~~~

If you want menus for poses but don't want poseballs, or poses for a vehicle, try nPose -- you'll have to ask for it since I don't know where to get it these days.  You can ask in the MLPV2 group and you'll probably get help.

XPOSE is a system like MLPV2 with more features and supporting up to 15 poseballs, but not free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.