Relisting items after a bad review now allowed?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It appears that it is ok now to relist items after a bad review was given. I am seeing this done by merchants and totally get away with it. 

Not only do they relist the item but they also magically make it a top seller within a day or 2 after relisting it. Perhaps this is a Linden Alt?  (although Josh might have a better scenario)

If you are worried about relistings then when you give a bad review you should document the listing with listing ID. Then when relisted file an AR on it.

As for the gaming of listings to make them best sellers? Not something I would do but if you think about it you will figure out how. Since you can be terminated from SL for doing such things it is not advisable. btw people were gaming xstreet way back then too. The secret is to make original content people get addicted to and keep releasing new stuff frequently. Then the amateur listing gamers don't matter at all.

• 3 years later...

VonGklugelstein Alter wrote:

It appears that it is ok now to relist items after a bad review was given. I am seeing this done by merchants and totally get away with it. 

Not only do they relist the item but they also magically make it a top seller within a day or 2 after relisting it. Perhaps this is a Linden Alt?  (although Josh might have a better scenario)

You'll have to prove they are relisting due to bad reviews.

I have relisted in the past due to simply not knowing how to update a product WITHOUT relisting.

In the past due to technical issues on the site, the clarity of the tutorials (which I always seek out and learn) for some reason the task eluded me.

It doesnt mean I was doing anything nefarious, and due to more user error than maligned intent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.