Seeking skybox or private done w/ high prims. Please help.

Airway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For 2 weeks I have rented a partially furnished home in a private dome for 600L per week and 50 extra prims. I feel I am paying a lot but not getting a lot. I am getting exhausted looking at new places. I'd like to pay a bit less than I am now but am having a hard time finding adequate prims. I have a few pieces of furniture myself so something maybe partially furnished or with options of putting furniture out or away would be nice. I also like something more private like a skybox or dome. I am hoping to get some suggestions of places to consider. I've just been wandering around and having little success. Thank you.

Are you being realistic about price?  Keep in mind the wholesale cost to the estate owner per prim.  You didn't say how many prims were being used to provide you with the structure and furnishings but that has to factor into the rental fee. How many total prims are on your rental property now?  Once that is known we can tell you if you are paying a reasonable price now.

What do you consider "high prim"?  How many are your looking for total; ie: not only your personal allowance but prims being used to provide you with a furnished or semi-furnished home?

Airway,

I still have a similar lease to what you seem to describe having, but for 600L$ per week with me you get a home already set up for you plus 250 "personal prims" you can use. Might not save you per week, but you'd certainly get more prims.

IM or drop me a notecard in world if interest: Richie Kanto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.