Possible to purchase additional prims?

Airway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In a few days the rent will expire on the home I am living in.  I have found a less expensive home within the same group that I plan to move to.  I will drop from 50 extra prims to 15, and I have about 20 prims I want to use.  Someone suggested I purchase additional prims(?).  Is this possible and how would I do this?  Also, is it a one time fee or an ongoing expense?

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

On Mainland you can not. On Estates owned by other residents, sometimes you can.

If you are renting from an Estate owned by another resident. Contact the managers and see what they can do for you...

The only way to get more prims on mainland is to buy more land

It will be a new weekly tier fee. You more than likely will have to pay for the use of those extra prims each week.

There are Estates that offer "Prim Bonus" or " Object Bonus", where you get extra prims per parcel.  You might search for land stating that's what they offer

Even if you could arrange for extra prims, it comes at an extra cost per week to whomever you are renting from...you might want to re-weigh the decision to move.  The added cost on top of the cheaper home, might come out about the same as you're paying now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.